White Girl Blogging

White Girl Blogging

Tuesday 24 March 2015

New dictionary entries in 2015

Each year the OED accepts new words and a 'word' of the year is named for being the most popular.  I have a few of my own creations that I would like to submit.

Trifukta (try-fuck-tah)- noun.  To have three major errors or flaws.  Eg. "Rob Ford is racist, sexist and homophobic, he has completed the trifukta of being a horrible human being"  OR "I busted my phone, threw up in the street and ripped my pants, tonight has been a complete trifukta"


Clam Bake (klam bayk)- noun. A gathering a females.  The female equivalent to the "Sausage Fest".  Eg. "There were no guys at the party, it was a total clam bake"


Hypercrastinate (hy-purr-cras-tin-ate), verb. To have a ton of energy but not do anything productive. Eg. "I was bouncing off the walls but couldn't be bothered to go mail that letter down the road, I just sat around hypercrastinating".


Zeeyoncé (zee-yawn-say) noun. An ugly and ghetto girl who thinks she's Queen Bee. "Girl, you tryna be Beyoncé but you so low rent, you more like Zeeyoncé"


No comments:

Post a Comment