White Girl Blogging

White Girl Blogging

Friday 24 April 2015

People who need to be my friends

I have many lists of people who need to go away, but I haven't yet created a list of people in the world whom I have largely not met, but I think we should be friends.  Some of these people make me laugh, some I find fascinating and others are just really cool and I need to learn their ways.  If you don't recognize the name, I highly suggest looking them up.

In no particular order....

Robert Downey Jr (needs to be my husband, not just friends)
Tom Hiddleston (also husband preferable)
Jennifer Lawrence
Neil DeGrasse Tyson
The Fat Jewish (that's his Instagram name, I'm not Mel Gibson-ing)
Stephen Fry
George Takei
The Rock
Dara O'Briain
Ed Byrne
Frankie Boyle
Ellen Degeneres
David Mitchell
Tina Fey
NPH
Joss Whedon
Matt Groening
Professor Farnsworth....he's a cartoon but we can still be friends!!!
Amy Schumer
Will Ferrell
Peter Dinklage
Ricky Gervais
Jon Stewart
Whoever invented the adult onesie
The writers of Cyanide & Happiness
John Cleese
Benedict Cumberbatch
Noel Fielding

Ok, so....if you have any contacts with these future besties of mine, please let me know...so we can let our friendships blossom.



No comments:

Post a Comment