White Girl Blogging

White Girl Blogging

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Introduction

"You should start a blog!" is what they would tell me...I have a feeling that the subtext of that was always "I don't actually care what you're talking about, so why not put it on the internet so that I can lie about having read it."

So here I am.

I don't expect to accomplish much by blogging, to be completely honest, I fully expect my blog to be as ignored as Rob Ford's nutritionist.  I am lucky in that I can at least make myself laugh, so if nothing else, I hope to have a record of all of my insane ramblings and rants in one online collection to be able to look back and have a larf once I have finally achieved my life goal of becoming a crazy cat lady who lives under a bridge throwing garbage at passersby and dancing for food.

"I'm already bored" is what I bet you're thinking...oh yeah? Bite me, I'm new to this.  Betcha Seinfeld didn't make anyone wet themselves with his first act either...and I'm no Seinfeld...have you seen that man's hair? It's wonderful.

If you're wondering what kind of things this blog with be 'about',  I should point you towards my general disdain for humanity and blogs that aim to 'inspire' people.  I mean really, have you ever actually felt better about yourself or the sh**ty day you're having after reading one of those god awful generic Facebook meme's about how life is 'precious' and 'be happy'?  If you're anything like me, all that those posts ever actually inspire me to do is to wish the black plague upon those twits who insist on spamming my feed with that bollocks. 

I don't hate all people...I just hate stupid people...and ignorant people...and almost anyone I come across on my daily travels.

I work in an industry that requires me to be very nice to people who really don't deserve it as well as a commute that takes well over an hour on public transit each way...so of course I have anger and rant about things...if I smiled all of the time I would be a moron or faking it.  I don't trust people who don't hate things, who don't rant about people or things, and I certainly never trust someone who would define themselves as "normal".

Ok, that is my intro to this...the random insanity has only just begun.

I leave with a quote from the visionary Homer Simpson:   "Don't you hate pants?!"

Yes I do Homer....yes I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment