White Girl Blogging

White Girl Blogging

Tuesday 27 August 2013

World Problems

I often see 'First World Problems' as a hashtag...which is fine...but it makes me wonder what other world problems we're missing out on...here are a few from the 'others':

Those Romulans are so mean to me   #OtherWorldProblems

It's so freaking dark down here!   #UnderworldProblems 

My family keeps dying from new diseases foreign to us   #NewWorldProblems

I've been brainwashed by the dystopian state! #BraveNewWorldproblems 

I hate Howie Mandel!  #BobbysWorldProblems 

Zombie....need.....brains   #WorldWarZProblems 

Has anyone seem my helm of invisibility?   #WorldofWarcraftProblems

Someone please make Robin Williams shut up!!!  #WorldAccordingtoGarpProblems

This magic carpet needs some seat belts!! #AWholeNewWorldProblems
 
 Stop confusing us with wrestling, we save animals  #WorldWildlifeFederationProblems

I don't care what Fogg says, we're lost dammit!   #AroundtheWorldinEightyDaysProblems

OMG he's got a probe! #WaroftheWorldsProblems

Car!............Game on!   #WaynesWorldProblems

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!   #EndoftheWorldProblems

 

 

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment